AVS Firewall gives you real time firewall protection for your computer system. Do you know how great it is to have the powerful protection of AVS Firewall?
To give you an overview of its immense capability, AVS Firewall is a unique combination of network security and application protection. This type of firewall efficiently shields your computer against unauthorized intrusion and hacker attacks:
- Contains maximum security levels that create rules and profile configurations to monitor all the outgoing and incoming links all over your network connections.
- Describes several security alerts in an updated database to identify malicious software attacks, websites carrying virus programs and intrusion designed pop-ups.
- Provides an administrative control panel that supervises your internal and external traffic.
- Designed to view alerts to possible threats that virtually identifies programs and application software that tries to patch on your system.
- Controls the history alerts on your system that allow you to view files and records all processes running on your computer.
- The rules and profiles configuration settings is especially designed to check internet protocol address and verifies all the IP addresses identifying if they contain intrusion threats.
- Creates white lists and blacklists of IP addresses to fully ensure your network is safe from virus and malicious software attacks.
AVS firewall not only provides firewall protection, but it also gives advance information on network related data. It is very useful along with finding detailed traffic information running on your network. On its graphical interface, you can see the monitoring tab on the left side of the software program that will let you monitor the current connections and application programs together with its IP address. The monitoring tab contains the lists of the application programs patched on your network. By clicking the plus icon of the monitoring tab, the software will display detailed information associated with the segregation of the trusted program and unrecognized software applications.