AVS Video Converter was updated to Version 8.1 in October 2011.
Even before the update, this has been a very popular video converter program, for a number of excellent reasons:
- Converts digital video files quickly
- Excellent video quality
- Works with nearly every video format in existence
- Provides a reliable workaround for digital rights management (DRM) copy protection*
- User control panel is intuitive and easy to use
- Very reasonably priced when purchased with the AVS4you coupon code
- Bundled with the AVS4you package that includes 17 other useful software tools
- Trial version available as a free download
AVS Video Converter 8
Now, AVS Video Converter 8 takes a good product and makes it even better, with several great new features:
- The user control panel now includes a separate menu for converting videos to popular Web sharing sites, including YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, DailyMotion, TwitVid, and Flickr
- Conversion to mobile formats like (MPEG, H.264, and 3GP) is now absolutely trouble free
- Includes built-in video editing functions and special effects
- Several other tools in the complete AVS4you package have also been upgraded
Compatible with all versions of Microsoft Windows: Windows XP, 2003, Vista, Windows 7. Please note that AVS Video Converter does not run on Apple products.
*This software is only to be used for copying digital materials that you either own yourself, or which the copyright owner has granted you permission to copy.
Regular Price $199.00 Sale Price $59.00
SPECIAL SALE $41.30 USD with coupon
How to download
the latest AVS4you upgrade
If you already own the AVS4you software suite, you might be wondering how to upgrade. Currently, not all of the 18 products in the suite have their upgrades built into AVS4you Software Navigator, which is the central control panel that runs the suite.
The best way to get your software programs upgraded is to download them manually from the Online Media Technologies website. Your registration code will be preserved when you upgrade, so you won’t have to contact their technical support team.
If you’re pressed for time, or if you don’t use any of the other tools in the suite, you can quickly download the upgraded version of AVS Video Converter. AVS Software Navigator will even find the upgrade package in the “downloads” folder of your computer, so you don’t have to do a manual installation.
It will take a bit longer to download the upgraded version of the entire AVS4you suite. Again, after downloading, simply open the Navigator and let it take care of the update for you.
Read this AVS4you Review and find out which brand of video converter is best for your needs.